Unclear About Long-Term Care Insurance? You Have Lots of Company, Says LTC Agent Denise GottJuly 23, 2020
Lakewood, OH July 27, 2020 — These days, there’s an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
Nearly Half of Older Americans Need to Get Schooled on Long-Term Care Insurance
"I highly recommend this article," says Denise Gott, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Gott is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Gott advises on the full range of LTC planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services