Relax when considering long-term care optionsFebruary 24, 2021
Shopping for Long-Term Care Insurance May Be Stressful, So Relax and Consider the Alternatives, Advises Denise Gott
Lakewood, OH February 25, 2021 — Unsure if you need long-term care insurance? Or if you can qualify? Or afford it? "Stop worrying," says Denise Gott, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC, one of the nation’s largest long-term care insurance agencies. "LTC insurance isn’t your only way to pay for care."
In addition to traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers, today’s other options include:
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections, including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
As a licensed long-term care insurance agent, Gott advises on the full range of alternatives listed above.
"Amid COVID, climate, political, and social crises, you’ve got enough to worry about," says Gott. "Give yourself a break when considering long-term care planning. Don’t be overwhelmed. Ease into the method that’s right for you. Talk it over with a trained professional. That takes just a few minutes."
"When people come to us," Gott concludes, "whoever they are or whatever their situation, we like them to know that help is at hand, whether it’s an LTC policy or something else.”